OUR AIM IS TO : Deliver a college preparatory curriculum that provides students with the skills, attitudes and knowledge that will prepare them for life-long learning and a system of values based on the teachings of Christ.
OUR GOALS ARE TO:
- Create student-centered classrooms that are interactive and engage students in active learning
- Provide standards-based instruction using local and national content standards;
- Develop higher order thinking skills while building foundations in knowledge;
- Teach reading and writing across the curriculum;
- Regularly assess student learning and provide differentiated instruction that meets individual student needs;
- Provide opportunities for growth in Faith and Integrity.